System Solutions The world's Leading Provider of System Solutions for Decorative Stone.
- Three processing bases
- UMGG has three processing bases(Dongguan,Fujian,Tianjin) and a huge industry park(Universal Stone’s Hub Industry Park.).The annual processing capacity is over 1500㎡.UMGG is the largest and the most advanced stone processing enterprises with its comprehensive capability.
- Rich project management experience
- UMGG has concentrated on stone market for more than twenty years.It has successively participated into stone supplying and decorating for more than 3000 projects at home and abroad.UMGG is the enterprise has richest project management experience.
- Excellent Technician Team
- UMGG has owned more than 2,000 staff by 2016, among which 50% are skillful technicians. The number of senior engineers, engineers and technicians accounts for over 30% of total staff. UMGG is in the leading position in stone industry.
- High, precise and top-notch equipment
- UMGG owns more than 500 key machines and most of them are mainly imported from Italy, Germany, Japan, including the existing most advanced computer-controlled processing center, water-jet cutting machine, cambered polishing machine, 3 NC automatic polishing machine, etc.
Three processing bases
Seamless information transmission among three processing bases, combining all resources from UMGG together for overall arrangement of production and processing, to realize nearest production and prompt delivery.
Dongguan Processing Base：
Located in Chang’an town, Dongguan, the processing base was established in 1991, covering 280 mu, with more than 230 sets of processing equipment (wherein more than 100 high range equipment) and several production lines, such as large slab, standard slab, arc slab, molding, solid column, sheet, deck slab, carved works and winding stair. It has been the core production base of UMGG currently. Most of its production equipment are introduced from Italy, Germany, Japan, etc., including computer machining center, computer water-jet cutting machine, computer milling machine, computer cambered polishing machine, NC full-automatic polishing machine, multi-function CNC bridge cutting machine, etc., which are currently the most cutting-edge processing equipments in the world.
Fujian Processing Base：
Located in Shuitou Town, Fujian, covering 300 mu of planning area, invested with 50 million RMB, Fujian processing base has established production line for whole stone types. Put into operation in 2008, it has built several plants, such as large slab, engineering slab, irregular slab, polishing, parquet and sculpture and owns over260 sets of imported and domestic processing equipment. After completion, its annual processing capability of slab is 700,000m², engineering specification slab 400,000m², irregular products is 12,00m³. It will become the largest scale stone processing base with the most advanced, complete equipment, and the most beautiful environment in Asia.
Tianjing Processing Base：
Located in Tianjing, the economic center of Bohai Rim, was put into operation in 2012, covering 630mu, Tianjing processing base owns powerful processing capability :1,200,000 m²for large slab, 400,000m² for engineering standard slab and 1,200 m³ for irregular slab. It is the largest and the most advanced engineering stone processing centre in China currently.
One Huge Industry Park
Universal Stone’s Hub Industry Park: Universal Stone’s Hub was jointly invested by UMGG and other senior strategic investors from internal or external stone industry. The park is located in Bohai Rim and at the heart of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei metropolitan area, with 2,000 mu of planning area. It is an internationalization stone industry distributing center with advanced management system and comprehensive supporting facility.
Rich project management experience
UMGG has successively participated into stone supplying and decorating for more than 3000 projects at home and abroad, with experienced and skilled project management personnel. UMGG will assign professional project management team to manage various types of projects, no matter it is public building or high-range hotel club. In order to provide the most professional service for customers, UMGG will build special project team for each project, and the project team is consisted of senior designer, engineer, technician, quality expert and other professional staff, and all of them have years of stone engineering project operation experience and excellent technique, striving to provide the best service for customers.
Excellent Technician Team
UMGG owns the most powerful professional team in stone industry, which is known as the “Whampoa Military Academy” in stone industry. UMGG has owned more than 2,000 staff by 2016, among which 50% are skillful technicians. Technician is the key to guarantee product quality. The number of senior engineers, engineers and technicians accounts for over 30% of total staff. UMGG is in the leading position in stone industry. It will assign experienced technicians in each step for design, sorting, processing, stone material protection , installation guide, etc., to provide high quality product service experience.
Computer cutting machine
Multi-functional CNC five-axis bridge cutting mach
Fully automatic cubic adhesive compensated line
Full-automatic polishing line:
Computer-controlled cambered polishing machine
Digital controlled lathe
Lining electronic profile modeling machine
Computer Controlled Carving Machine
Computer machining center
Computer bridge cutting machine
Computer water jet cutting machine